IBOR Migration Change Project Manager - Banking - Netherlands
£63 - £67
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IBOR Migration Manager required for a 15 Week Assignment for one of the Big-3 Dutch Banks. As Migration Manager you will:
* Play a key role in preparations and execution of migrations
* Work closely with business and IT to create a detailed plan to prepare for the migrations;
* With input from all stakeholders, create a detailed migration run books;
* Plan and manage the execution of a series of integration tests and dress rehearsals;
* Track and report progress of activities, milestones, issues and risks.
* Support the Project Manager, diving deeper into the processes, decisions, products and applications to assess the need for change;
* Contribute to and facilitate an agile way of working;
* Work in a fast changing environment where new information needs to be incorporated continuously resulting in a dynamic project structure;
* Have to learn fast about the transition and be able to translate abstract knowledge into detailed analysis and assess how new information will impact this analysis.
Customer focus, collaboration and delivering results are clearly essential for the role of a Migration Manager. In addition, you solve complex problems as circumstances change, together with working continuously on stakeholder relationships, checking that the work you are providing matches the business needs. In addition, it's important that you recognize yourself in the checklist below:* at least a Bachelor degree with 5 years of working experience as a Migration Manager, Project Manager or Business Change Manager, preferably within Wholesale Banking;
* demonstrable experience in working in large or complex projects, experience in client outreach or regulatory-driven change projects is a strong plus;
* strong business, analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and decision making skills;
* understanding of project lifecycle methodologies (eg Agile, Prince2) in the ICT sector and financial services;
* experience working with senior decision makers;
* ability to coordinate activities across international locations and to multi task in a deadline driven environment.
Urgent role - deadline Monday 9th March, 12:00 GMT.