Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£41566 - £41566
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Maintenance EngineerLimerickEUR46'000 (OTE EUR55k) + Training + Progression + Pension + Overtime + HolidayAre you looking to join a global market leader offering technically challenging, varied projects where you can further progress your career?Do you want the chance to work with state of the art machinery where you can increase your earnings through overtime?This expanding company are part of a global manufacturing group that operate over 50 sites across Europe and are ranked in the top 3 in their marketplace. They have recently invested into brand new machinery, expanded their premise and as a result are now looking for an Engineer to join the team.In this role you will be working an early and late shift pattern and be responsible for the reactive and planned maintenance of the automated and manufacturing machinery. This will be mainly electrical and project work, but also cover some mechanical work.This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global powerhouse offering excellent opportunities to develop your skills through courses whilst working in an autonomous role.The Role:
* Reactive and pre planned maintenance of manufacturing machinery
* Monday to Friday (Days 8am - 4pm - Lates 4pm -12am)
* PLC training courses
* Projects and improvement worksThe Person:
* Engineering or manufacturing background
* Hold a recognised electrical qualification
* Willing to work shiftElectrical, Maintenance, Engineer, Mechanical, Electrician, Industrial, Manufacturing, Production, PLC, Engineering, Project, Technician, Supervisor, Shift, Days, Service, Commissioning, Electronic, FMCG, Automation, Apprenticeship, Facilities, Plant, Heavy, Limerick, Newcastle West, Killaloe, Ennis, Tipperary, Ireland, Foynes, Killaloe, Shannon, Latoon, Patrickswell, Rahkeale, Galway, Tralee, Republic of IrelandThis vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.