Role: SAP PSCD Consultant
Duration - 6 Months
Start Date: ASAP
IR35 - In Scope
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
You will be based on site working with one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the technology revolution across the public sector. With over 50 million customers at the heart of everything they do the scope and impact of your work is limitless. As a team, they're not afraid to try new technologies and new ways of working.
Key areas of focus for your roles are:
- Highly competent with the creation and running of design workshops
- Writing end to end design documentation
- Oversee the implementation from Concept through to Live
- Proven stakeholder management
- Broad understanding of the wider impact of design changes across a single/shared SAP platform
- Must have a background of collaborating with teams owning solutions that interface with the SAP solution and be able to educate on design standards, how things within the solution works and help highlight the restrictions/possibilities this provides for them. i.e. working closely with the digital frontend design team
- Willingness to spend sometime in Live Services to provide insight and support to the team(s) relating to their design post implementation
All consultants must have in-depth knowledge of end to end implementations and must have multiple implementations under their belt. Must be used to working within a regulated environment in order to operate effectively.
- SAP PSCD
- SAP ERP FI-CA (or other industry specific experience such as Utilities, Telecoms, Insurance)
- SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management) modules CRM (Customer Relationship Management) MDM (Master Data Management) BOBJ-DS (Business Objects Data Services)
- SAP ERP FI-CO Financial Accounting - FI-GL (General Ledger) FI-AP (Accounts Payable) FI-AR (Accounts Receivable) FI-AA (Asset Accounting) FI-BL (Bank Ledger/Bank Accounting) FI-FM (Funds Management)
- SAP ERP FI-CO Controlling - CO-OM-CCA (Cost Centre Accounting) CO-OMCEL (Cost Element Accounting) CO-OM-OPA (Internal Order Accounting) COPA (Profitability Analysis) Integration - PI (Exchange Infrastructure), webMethods, Maestro/Tivilo Workload Schedule
- At least 1 full project life cycle (FI-CA) and proven system support experience
- Accountancy qualifications a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of UK statutory financial accounting and reporting requirements, management accounting techniques and integration touchpoints to other SAP modules
The successful candidate will hold active SC clearance or be eligible and willing to undergo the relevant checks.
Please submit CVs today!