Our client is an American Multinational Information Cechnology Company with operations in over 170 countries making them one of the most presitgous companies in the world. As an Application Developer we are looking for some who has strong experience of Java.
What you'll do
- You'll design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and deliver high-availability and performance in a Cloud environment . Our Developers contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules and activities whilst contributing to team meetings
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
What you'll need
- Experience in building and supporting Java API services utilising Apache Camel and Spring Boot frameworks.
- Grasp of OOD and exposure to functional programming and common design pattern concepts.
- Experience of DevOps CI/CD pipelines utilising Jenkins, GitLab, Maven and Artifactory.
- Experience of Java 8, TDD, Cucumber and Junit.
- Experience of automated unit test techniques and related concepts including mocking and dependency injection
- Create documentation and assistance tools.
Minimum 5 years UK residency required.
Preferably you should have held SC Clearance within the last 12 months
Also good to see:
- Developing in a secure environment
- Experience of working in scaled agile teams.
- Experience of delivery to Public Sector clients