My Client a Leading Energy Trading Company based in Sunbury Requires a Data Scientist
The Data Scientist is responsible for working with the product owner and product stakeholders to deliver solutions and insights aimed at modernising and transforming the business.
Responsibilities for Data Scientist include
- working with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- The Data Scientist will mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- You will assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques and develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- The Data Scientist will also use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- The Data Scientist will be responsible for developing company A/B testing framework and test model quality whilst coordinating with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- The Data Scientist will also develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- The Data Scientist will be part of an agile scrum team so duties will include attending daily scrum stand-ups, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and planning meetings.
- The Data Scientist will also be expected to demonstrate incremental developments in data analysis/machine learning to the business.
- Understanding how to SPIKE and estimate stories is an essential requirement.
- The Data Scientist will work closely with all scrum team members, particularly the User Experience, Visual Design team members as well as Data Modeller/Engineers and Data Analysts.
- Responsibilities include contribution to the team, helping others in the team as and when required including testing with the client.
This person will have to work on IoT strategy, deploy IoT solutions in the companies retail stations, will be responsible for IoT reference architecture in addition to data science responsibilities. This is a temporary back fill for an employee who is on sick leave.