Assurance Coordinator - Manchester
£28,000 - £35,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Reporting to the UK Senior Assurance Manager, this role supports the implementation of the Group wide compliance framework, ensuring that as a business we comply with all regulation and legislation and ensure that initiatives like LSB, Treating Customers Fairly etc. are fully embedded into our business. The role includes involvement in policy formation, monitoring, advice and reporting to management.
* Contribute to the delivery of the Compliance Monitoring Plan, ensuring it remains fit for purpose and aligned to industry/regulatory best practice (support high risk/complex change/reviews)
* Maintain up to date knowledge on business assurance and due diligence requirements; ensuring the business can demonstrate control and risk mitigation
* Demonstrate a good understanding of regulatory compliance knowledge i.e. FCA, CCA, MCOB, ICO, OFCOM, LSB; mitigating the risk of poor customer outcomes and/or regulatory breach
* Support the development and delivery of a risk based and MI driven assurance programme to ensure appropriate assurance coverage across external partners/suppliers and internal 1LOD
* Complete high standard internal/external reviews (including review preparation and scoping sessions) and deliver quality feedback and reports
* Participate in client audits, prepare for visits, collate feedback and implement changes
* Produce comprehensive reporting, trend analysis and root cause analysis
* Promote continuous development and process improvement i.e. calibration sessions, testing/reporting template development etc.
* Embed the values, demonstrating a culture of engagement and accountability that supports the Groups vision and strategy