Digital Marketing Manager Liverpool £38,000
ShortList Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a hospitality leader in Liverpool.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a customer engagement strategy across all core markets in order to increase revenue, improve customer engagement and loyalty and increase data acquisition.
Key responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Lead on the delivery and implementation of key digital projects
- Manage the company and brand across all digital channels internally & externally
- Responsible for leading Social Media, Content and website management
- Arranging and managing marketing campaigns
- Review and research all modern technologies to drive all content strategy
- Prepare reports & internal documents for the team
- Participate in all aspects of training and development
- Plan and manage the Marketing budgets
- Support multiple co-members and teams
- Use analytical experience to implement improvements to current business
Key skills required for the Marketing Manager:
- Experience in a Digital Marketing capacity in a commercial environment
- Degree educated, or qualified with relevant industry qualifications
- Experience of delivering effective integrated Digital Marketing campaigns
- Confidence engaging with stakeholders and external parties
The salary on offer for the Digital Marketing Manager role is up to £38,000 with an impressive benefits package. The role is based in Liverpool and commutable from Manchester, Chester, Warrington and Runcorn.
If you are currently a Digital Marketing Manager looking for your next challenge, click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!