Technical Business Analyst - Financial Planning & Investments (80%- 100%)
Our client in finance and banking offers you an opportunity as a Technical Business Analyst where you can take on a challenge of transforming the bank and finance platform into a modern digital platform on a freelancer base.
Your main tasks are writing high quality requirements in JIRA in collaboration with various subject matter experts from Business, Technology to User experience to come up with requirements that can easily transform to be executed by technology and used to write test cases for our test manager.
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders in the investment domain
- Simplify requirements with the emphasises for simplicity and ease of use
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, or other detailed deliverable
- Build, manage and maintain positive working relationships with stakeholders and 3rd party supplies across multiple franchises and functions
- Contribute in various project phases like analyses, design, test and delivery
- Enable collaboration with internal resources (business stakeholders, change management, developers)
- University degree or equivalent in engineering
- Business analysis experience with Avaloq Banking suite.
- General software programming experience
- Advantage knowledge in Avaloq Core Banking Platform or AMI Web Services customisation, Avaloq Object Model or knowledge of Avaloq transnational meta types.
- Domain knowledge of the Financial Industry and investment in particular
- A solid understanding of modern front-end development platforms.
- Working in an international team with native and non-native English speakers
- English written and spoken
- Start date: asap
- End date: 30.11.2020
- Location: Zurich
- Workload: 80-100%
Feel free to contact me directly under the number: +41 44 588 26 43 or via E-Mail: Click here to contact this recruiter for any further questions. I am looking forward to receiving your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.