£64000 - £74000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Salary: £64,000-£74,000 (plus 10% bonus)
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Type: 12 month fixed-term contract
Our client are a leading Bank within the UK and they are seeking an experienced Test Manager to join on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
In this position, your primary responsibility will be managing the SIT, UAT, Migration, Automation, Performance and Non-Functional testing for major transformation project that invovles replacing their legacy loan system.
The Test Manager will be responsible for test planning, test execution, defect reporting and resolution, coordination with the business users, sign off processes and leading and development of the test team.
* Ensuring the testing strategy is appropriate and implementing changes to the approach as required
* Generate and maintain test plans for functional, automation, migration, performance and other non-functional test phases
* Management skills of team in excess of 15 testers, both internal and contract staff
* Test management in migration programmes from Mainframe to Oracle/.Net architecture
* Test management in Automation, ideally utilising UFT and the relevant frameworks applied
* JMETER, GIT and Jenkins Performance test management and planning with the skillset to transfer the output's into a performance status report
* Defining the testing standards and templates to be followed for all test phases
* Supporting the preparation of test plans including defining test scenarios and test scripts
* Managing the relationship with key Project Stakeholders including Project Managers, Development Teams, Department Heads and IT to ensure there is a high level of communication regarding progress and issues
* Obtaining the business unit sign off at the end of the testing process
* Managing the post implementation user testing confirmation steps Key Requirements:An experienced Testing Manager, preferably within a financial sector environment, with a detailed understanding of relevant test/ project management tools, techniques & lifecyclesAbility to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and at a senior level including Board membersAbility to communicate clearly, both in writing and orallyExcellent planning and organisational skillsProven man-management experience is essential from recruitment to management of a team on a day to day basisSelf-motivated, and able to motivate othersProfessional, confident, credible, with a "can do" attitudeExcellent attention to detail and effective time managementISTQB Certified