ERP upgrade for global brand.
A luxury fashion brand based in the Newcastle area are upgrading their current ERP and require project resource to deliver this migration into the cloud.
- To deliver expertly crafted software solutions to strategies identified by the Product Owner.
- Focus on weaknesses in existing product for example mobile platform, search and category navigation.
- Work to deliver website solutions that provide a meaningful and consistent customer flow.
- Be an advocate for users and champion user-centred design.
- Work with stakeholders to build a product roadmap, creating appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement.
- Back-end PHP and MySQL development capability
- Complete understanding of OO programming techniques including MVC structure
- Ability to deliver great user experience through creative code
- Experience of problem management through formalised tools such as Jira
Interesting project outside of IR35.