|Listed on:||28th February|
|Salary/Rate:||£75,000 - £80,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Working as an IT Manager responsible for Infrastructure, working closely with the IT Project delivery team. The role will be technically hands on.
Working for a Pharmaceutical firm based in the heart of London. My client is moving to cloud hosting.
- Previous experience of providing IT support or managing an IT Support function to include desktop, server, network and application support.
- Good knowledge of computer networks and the role of a network administrator.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Good working knowledge of small to large sized database applications.
- A sound knowledge of IT support probably gained via considerable experience on the job or via an IT degree and 1-2 year's post-graduation experience.
- Previous experience of administering Microsoft Office 365 would be beneficial.- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment.
* Previous experience of managing employees, supporting and leading them to to achieve their full potential
* Ability to concisely specify requirements across all departments.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
* Ability to remain focused and to implement a project to specification, budget and timescale.
* Effective stakeholder management skills to ensure colleagues are positively engaged and consulted (when required)
* Good powers of analysis in relation to IT: able to identify and rectify a problem
* Excellent written and spoken English.
* Able to communicate clearly to others, including delivering training on IT systems to others (frequently on a 1-1 basis).
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and prioritise.
* Ability to think creatively to find solutions.
* High levels of self-motivation.
* Proactive and confident in providing a high-quality customer service to all internal and external contacts.
Technical knowledge areas required will include o Microsoft Exchange Server o Active Directory o Office 365 o Website administration and services o Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure o Telephony solutions o Networking, security and maintenance o Server administration, maintenance & configuration for resilience o Database administration, architecture and development o External hosting architecture and implementation
The Successful Candidate will be the perfect blend of a strong infrastructure specialist alongside a personable manager who has a proven history in developing and bettering their employees.
An Infrastructure management role in a SME based in the heart of London
A competitive salary of 75,000-80,000