Your role as a Technical SEO executive is to plan and execute all technical and web development considerations that will continue our clients' success. You will be expected to keep records of changes made and will be accountable to the whole team and not just the SEO manager.
We pride ourselves on being very knowledgeable and transparent, always acting in the best interests of our clients. Looking inwards, we encourage new ideas and ways of doing things.
- Keyword research and content mapping
- Link research and link building
- Monitoring and solving issues in Google search console. Analysing crawl logs and suggesting changes to the website.
- Creating and implementing a clear Technical SEO road-map that is focused on driving performance and improving online visibility.
- Conducting regular competitor analyses, drawing insights to review the road-map effectively.
- Working on site performance, onsite-optimisation and internal linking.
- Working with team members and ensuring technical SEO tasks are completed in time.
- Reviewing SEO performance across key metrics and other key indicators such as ranking, visibility, conversions and authority.
- Running lighthouse audits and preparing mobile optimisation recommendations. Monitor, evaluate and resolve bugs/errors that impact UX and search engine performance.
- Recommending and implementing schema mark-ups for different formats of content including text, video and images. Canonicals, sitemaps, robots.txt etc
- Creating tickets in project management software (e.g. JIRA, Trello) and monitoring progress.
- Keeping aware of the latest SEO industry updates, and interpreting their meaning to actions to help drive the site forward.
- Performing/assisting with website migrations, redirects and 3rd party applications.
- Hands-on experience on building a site pre and post-migration. Knowledge of domains, databases and web hosting.
The succesful Technical SEO Executive will likely have a web development background so you are comfortable working with code and data using it to improve websites, whether it is improving speed, mobile friendliness or analysing link profiles.
- 2 years experience in an executive SEO / Web development role
- Experience with SEO tools
- WordPress and proficiency with other popular CMS
- Tag Manager and Data Studio proficiency (or willingness to learn)
- A passion for the web and digital marketing
- Excel/Google Sheets proficiency
- Knowledge of UX and CRO best practices
The succesful Technical SEO Executive will benefit from:
- Work from a new high performance iMac/PC
- Many career progression opportunities