Business Analyst - Salesforce
Spring Group Plc
City of London
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Business Analyst - Salesforce - 6 months - London
My client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who has experience of Salesforce to undertake detailed functional analysis of high level business requirements.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Use the high-level business requirements and produce a detailed functional analysis document describing the recommended solution / changes to existing solution
- Facilitate the understanding of the business and functional requirements by the development teams to ensure proper implementation
- Support managing the vendor(s) to make certain they are performing to contractual agreements
- Guarantee all work is compliant with internal and external audit requirements and complies with financial legislative requirements e.g. statutory, reporting, tax etc)
- Support the project manager in creating the detailed project plan, identifying development & configuration work packages needed to meet the solution requirements
- Proven experience in the role of solution or business analyst
- Knowledge and experience of more than one current/relevant area of technology and its business application
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to run internal workshops and externally to small audiences
- University degree preferably in a business or technical subject or any comparable education
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and/or ITIL Service Management processes
- Knowledge and understanding of SalesForce is an advantage
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Good to excellent command of English.
- Any additional language is an advantage especially French, Spanish, German, Italian or Japanese