Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Peterlee, Durham
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + Bonus
Job type: Permanent, Full time
- To provide customers with first class after sales advice and support on a range of products.
- Support sales team and sales channel partners, identifying potential customers and providing support to all involved in the selling process.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Providing after-sales support services and tier 1 technical back up as required
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Creating Customer support materials and website content
- Continuously improve Customer support by implementing best practice and innovation
- Participating in all product training and keeping up to date with the Company's products technically
- Delivering product presentations and demonstrating how a product meets customer needs
- Working closely with and supporting other members of the sales team and other technical experts as internal customers
- Customer satisfaction targets
- Customer support/ response time targets
- Contribution to team based targets as appropriate
Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Must have practical experience and knowledge of electrical safety testing
- Must have strong IT skills
- Previous experience in a customer facing support role is an advantage
- Familiarity with; PAT testing, 18th Edition inspection and testing, High Voltage, Solar PV systems and/or Biomedical Engineering is an advantage for this role
- Strong verbal communications skills are essential, along with confidence in telephone handling
- Flexibility and able to adapt to change
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Speak fluent English
- Foreign language skills may be an advantage
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of Technical Support, Sales Support Engineer, After Sales Support, Customer Support Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Support Technician, Electrical Support Technician, Product Training, Electrical Product Demonstration, Electrical Product Support may also be considered for this role.