At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
About the role:
Joining us as a Quality Engineer, you'll play a key role in driving quality software solutions into production.
You'll be continually challenged, motivated, mentored and supported and help define "Done" from a Quality perspective and deliver Test solutions in line with the Test Strategy and our QA Engineering principles.
With our breadth, reach and diversity, we can offer excellent opportunities for career growth and development. And we are looking for people who can seize those opportunities; you'll get plenty of support but it's about taking the initiative, building relationships and making it happen. Do this and you can help us make a positive difference to our customers, our colleagues and our communities.
So what would you be doing for us?
- Create automation Test scripts against user stories and maintaining Test traceability.
- A focus on reducing risk and building confidence in the team and its stakeholders on the quality definition of the product.
- Identifying defects and working with the feature team to provide fixes preventing defect leakage. Helping to capture lessons learnt to prevent similar issues in the future.
- Ensure that Testing is conducted in a way which is consistent with - and exploits the collective frameworks, patterns and best practices that exist across the wider Test community
- Work with Software Engineers, Performance Engineers, Business Analysts, Product Owners, Architects and Designers as a part of the Feature Team.
- Open to new "thought process" and Change mindset, bring in new ways of working/ innovative and creative ways of delivering "Quality".
What we need from you:
- Quality engineering background with a deep knowledge of Test Lifecycle, Test Models, Best Practices, Test Benchmarking and Test Tools.
- An automation first Test approach with a passion for driving productivity and a focus on reducing risk.
- Proficient experience with toolsets including Selenium, Cucumber, Perfecto, Appium, Saucelabs, Blazemeter, Jenkins , CA Lisa, Jira, QC
- Experience of mobile testing, android and iOS
- Experience and knowledge across the entire Test Lifecycle including Quality Engineering, Performance Engineering, Test Data and Environments
Good to have:-
- ISTQB Certified Software Tester
- Experience of integration with legacy mainframe systems, including COBOL, JCL, IMS, SDSF, TSO, VSAM, DB2
- Technical specialist expertise with experience in BDD
- Proven ability to perform exploratory testing
If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference.
Together we'll make it possible...