Support Analyst - Manchester
£20,000 - £30,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Application Support Analyst
£20000 - £30000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Application Support Analyst to join a reputable and world leading company within the finance sector. Working in their state-of-the art offices in Manchester you would be supporting their in house applications as well as working on continuous improvement projects.
Due to a significant period of growth you will be joining a like-minded and enthusiastic team, with a salary up to £30k this company really invests in their employees with a great benefits package including a working from home policy.
* Provide 1st - 3rd Line app support to incidents & service requests logged at the service desk
* Work on change requests & projects to continuously improve business applications
* To be involved with the testing and implementation of patches & updates
* Specify requirements for application server builds
* Work with other IT teams, especially the DBA and Development teams to provide your expertise on the application environment and its integration to other areas
Skills & Experience
* Experienced in providing support to ERP, CRM & Accounting Applications
* Good understanding and working knowledge of BI, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
* Good understanding of SQL and SQL queries
* Basic Office 365 skills
* Basic scripting experience; Powershell, HTML, XML
* An understanding of networking and infrastructure principles
* Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Please click apply or email for more details.