Commercial Analyst - Manchester
£30,000 - £35,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Supporting the Group MD and Commercial team with the planning, forecasting and reporting cycle and providing commercial finance support to the business.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities for:
* All Sales reporting
* Implement a suite of reports to simplify the process and evaluate information effectively for sales and marketing
* Weekly sales reporting - UK, USA Group
* Board reports - UK and ensuring that we have OVOTT across both UK and USA sales-based reports
* Sales Analysis and KPIs - To include period reporting on items sold, type, colour, VIC, Heritage, Modern, trends...
* Sales Forecasting
* Supporting H.O. Sales, MD and finance produce forward looking forecasts on customer sales, commissions etc
* Marketing support
* Pricing proposals for each marketing period and event
* Maintenance of all price guides
* Competitor review and analysis
* Sales operations
* CRM reporting - Routine & ad hoc reporting using CRM system.
* Costing model - Responsibility for the management, maintenance and accuracy of the product costing model
* Own, develop and maintain sales PFM and SOPs for sales team
Key Skill Sets:
* Professional Qualification desirable (ACCA, ACMA, MBA, etc.)
* Excellent MS Office skills: Excel experience of using Vlookups, Sumifs, Pivot tables and graphs. MS Access an advantage.
* Analytical, hunger for knowledge, eager to get to the bottom of things
* Able to master complex matters, present them in an understandable way and calculate the impact of changes in assumptions
* Goal oriented and able to work independently and in close collaboration
* Able to zoom into detail and keep the big picture
* Creative thinker, solution oriented
* Challenges the status quo
* Team player, clear communicator (written, verbal, as well as through reports)