The Salesforce System Administrator is responsible for supporting, maintaining and enhancing the configuration of Quilter's Salesforce organization to support the business units currently using the Salesforce platform.
The Quilter Group is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management, with a portfolio of £118.7 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers worldwide (as at October 2019). Our focus is on creating prosperity for the generations of today and tomorrow by providing financial solutions for investors around the globe, and we operate primarily in two main segments - Advice & Wealth Management and Wealth Platforms. You won't just find diverse, talented and friendly teams here. You'll also discover an inclusive culture and every opportunity for personal and professional development.
About the role
In this role you will:
- Act as Quilter's Salesforce configuration SME providing second line support to address issues raised by 1st Line Business Support. Where necessary escalate issues to Salesforce, Matrix Solutions, HCL or other vendors
- Assist the Salesforce Business Analyst with requirements analysis. This may involve creating proof-of concepts to gain feedback and business buy-in
- Design and configure enhancements to the existing Salesforce Platform working in conjunction with the other members of the team as part of monthly release cycles
- Provide development estimates for business requirements as part of the Sprint Planning
- Assist with the deployment of changes to the production environment ensuring that agreed change management processes are followed
- Manage the Salesforce sandboxes
- Have a deep understand of Information security requirements and how these are met by the existing Salesforce configuration. Where changes are required work with technical and compliance stakeholders to agree and sign-off changes
- Support 1st line business support functions developing reports and dashboards
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the Salesforce functionality and configuration changes in each Salesforce release. Analyse the potential impact of any changes introduced by Salesforce and participate in testing of releases
- Help identify opportunities for improving the configuration, driving adoption, extending use or reducing the maintenance overhead
- Mentor the 1st line business support functions to increase their knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce Platform
- The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working as a Salesforce System Administrator
- Experience working in a Financial Services environment
- Proven track record of delivery of Salesforce projects
- Experience using agile scrum and waterfall-based project frameworks
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce ADM201 Certification
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That's why we offer a competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create.
Core Benefits (Perm)
- Holiday: 24-26 days (depending on your grade)
- Quilter Incentive Scheme: All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it
- Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
- Private Medical Insurance: Single cover as standard, cover can be increased at your own cost
- Life Assurance: 4x your salary, cover can be increased at your own cost
- Income Protection: 75% of salary payable after 26 weeks of absence
In addition to our core benefits we offer a range of flexible benefits that you can choose from and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction.
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.
Further information about this vacancy can be found within the job description below
Salesforce System Administrator - Role Profile.pdf
Closing Date: 13th March 2020