Job Title: Compliance Manager
Location: London, EC2A 4PF
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Job type: Full time, Permanent
The purpose of this role is to provide proactive and professional administrative and compliance services. You will be involved in assisting the team in all day to day duties concerning the regulated market(s) assigned to you and general business requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a significant understanding of the rules and regulations for the UK gambling market, will have a great commercial understanding and a fascination with technology and the potential technology has for optimising procedures both for their employees and customers.
- Ensure policies, procedures and internal guidance documents in domains including but not limited to AML/CTF, Social Responsibility, ISMS, GDPR, Advertising Standards, PCI DSS are created, managed and maintained
- Perform regular audits and assessment to ensure the business is compliant with relevant codes and legislations and highlight areas of concerns
- Work in close relationship with their tech team to specify and develop tools and features to ensure compliance
- Provide day to day support to internal stakeholders on any issues around regulation and compliance
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all regulations and any potential changes and ensure the business is kept up to date with any regulatory changes
- Provide training to the business as necessary
- Ensuring internal procedures are documented and compliant
- Liaising and maintaining close working relationships with third party companies involved in the operations of the business's licences
- Compilation, maintenance and submission of reports, returns and notifications
- Assisting in ad hoc duties as and when required
- At least 3 years of experience within online gambling compliance
- Knowledge of UK Gambling law (PML issued by the UKGC desirable), AML regulations, GDPR and reporting duties
- Experience in developing and implementing policies, procedures and processes
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Open minded for new technologies and innovative solutions
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Exceptional attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously & often in a highly pressured environment
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to think out of the box, investigate and resolve problems efficiently
- Experience of working in a process driven environment
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Public Affairs, Policy Manager, Senior Policy Manager, Policy Adviser, Senior Policy Adviser, Local Council Policy Manager, Emergency Services Policy Manager, Justice Policy Manager, Non-Profit Programme Manager, Public Sector Programme Management, ICT Programme Manager, Technology Programme Manager, Technical Programme Manager, Technology Implementation Manager, ICT Business Programme Manager may also be considered for this role.