UI / UX Developer
Evolution Recruitment Solutions Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
UI / UX Developer
CliniSys Group is the industry-leading supplier in the UK and Europe of clinical laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and OrderComms software, and the proud creator of market-leading products known as WinPath, GLIMS, DaVinci, ICE and CyberLab.
Our systems help healthcare professionals test, diagnose and treat millions of patients every day, helping save or improve their quality of life.
We are looking for a talented UX / UI developer to join our Product Development team to champion our User Interface Development and enhance our User Experience.
An exceptional opportunity for this candidate to undertake a key part in our development, modernising our UI and UX design across our software portfolio and next gen technologies across multiple, web, mobile, tablet and desktop platforms. Using your skills, innovation, and creativity to create great software that is easy and native to use enabling productivity and solving workflow challenges for medical professionals in their daily role.
You will form part of a greater team that will deliver product enhancements, new products and support in accordance with the software development lifecycle against the product roadmap and strategy, whilst working within an agile development environment to ensure product developments meet all desired timelines.
• Undertake UI/UX development and design requests as required utilising modern UI/UX techniques and best practise
• Develop highly interactive user interfaces and data visualisation that are intuitive for end users, and work across multiple-platforms (Digital, Web, PC, Mobile)
• Work in an Agile environment ensuring continuous improvement of design and implementation.
• Considering the operational, deployment and support impacts of any design decisions made across abroad spectrum of devices and access platforms
• Participate in Agile ceremonies for planning, daily scrum and review.
• Work with the rest of the team to build technical knowledge and share best practice. Resolve issues when they arise.
• In-depth background in UX/UI, front end development and creating intuitive designs and software for uniform cross platform usage (Web, Desktop and Mobile)
• Strong expertise with Modern UX/ UI tools and technology's
• MVC, HTML5, CSS frameworks & architecture (Bootstrap, BEM etc.)
• UI Testing frameworks
• Experience in delivering solutions / products from concept to release
• Strong understanding of agile development practices and scrums
• Experience of working within a test-driven development (TDD) environment
• Excellent problem-solving skills, with the confidence to make and stand by decisions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to recognise your audience's technical understanding and level, and adapt accordingly
Why join CliniSys:
• Opportunity to shape the workflow used in the front line of Clinical Diagnostics
• Work across a broad family of applications and web services on flagship and next generation technologies
• You will work alongside top experts in your field
• Bring your innovation, drive and expertise to full use
• Support with developing your career and skillset
• Contribute to the creation of vital healthcare technology that aids and supports medical professionals and biomedical scientists to diagnose millions of patients
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Dan Shannon at Evolution Recruitment.