|Listed on:||14th February|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary/Rate:||£65,000 - £85,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Java Developer - AWS Certification - Microservices - This role will work on a global project which is undergoing an exciting redevelopment to make it faster and more efficient.
The role will involve design and development of code in Java 8 to support the global business objectives and the migration to a micro services architecture as well as troubleshooting, and assistance completing functional requirements.
One of the world's largest investment management companies, around 15,000 staff worldwide across over 15 locations.
- Provides IT developer services and direction for critical software, middleware, and/or hardware projects (e.g., applications, networks, communications, and client server technologies) on multiple platforms.
- Provides technical expertise in systems, technical infrastructure, tools, modelling, external interfaces, and other technical areas.
- Completes development, design, implementation, architecture design specification, and maintenance activities.
- Ensures the viability of IT deliverables. Conducts testing of your own code, including functionality, technical limitations, and security.
- Java Development experience
- Articulate communicator
- Excellent salary to £85K
- Fantastic office setting
- Courses paid for including AWS certifications