Project Manager - Telecoms, Product Development
We are actively looking to secure a Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Our Client is a large telecommunications company who provide fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK. They are focused on four main product markets: Fixed Voice; Mobility; Fibre and connectivity; networked IT services provided over the biggest UK network in both fixed and mobile communications.
This Project Manager role is pivotal to the success of executing the Enterprise's strategic agenda. Delivering key elements of our Clients transformation agenda to help make Enterprise the leader in converged connectivity and services.
The role takes responsibly for delivering individual projects holding stakeholders and sponsors to account who will typically be at and Director level. These projects will deliver company strategic change and benefits.
- Support in the delivery of consultancy and analysis for projects, implementing opportunities for simplification, efficiency and enhancement to deliver business process improvements, customer satisfaction, cost reduction and revenue growth.
- Develop reports and analytics to drive business improvements
- Support testing of processes against agreed specifications, corporate standards, architecture and methods, and make recommendations for process / procedural improvement.
- Delivery of projects (including all key milestones) on time, within budget and to agreed quality criteria from concept through to market launch and/or transition into the Business as Usual
- Set-up and management of project governance, scope, risk and issues, compliance, resource planning and reporting
- Progress reporting, identification of key risks and issues and their escalation
- Delivery of business benefit in partnership with the project sponsor
- End to end delivery of projects ensuring focus on the desired Business Outcomes/ Deliverables
- Remove barriers and risks to delivery through problem-solving, negotiation, open communication and direct influencing with stakeholders within Enterprise up to Director level
- Provide analytical and diagnostic support to Programme Manager for discovery
- Take Ownership and Mitigating issues and Risks: Strong leadership skills in giving direction and making the correct call using data to evidence decision making and mitigating Projects risks
- Good Communicator of Plans and Delivery Information: strong skills in building the case for change, drawing on data and analytical techniques and communicating this to business audiences
- Be agile: Uses knowledge of best practice in agile and project management to work effectively with peers across the business
- Operated in a large multi-site complex business
- Operated in a multi-channel business
- Project Managed projects delivering value of more £1m
- Operated in a business which wholesale
- Worked with large complex data Sets.
- Experience of working in a technology business with complex products.
- Operated and worked in a regulated business
- Experience in Strong coaching skills, with an ability to empower individuals and teams to think for themselves
- Recognised Project Manager qualification
If you have the above skills, please submit your profile
Contact Name: Leah Lamonby
Job ID: 2796183