Senior Intelligence office - 6 months + - SC cleared
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
As a Senior Officer you will;
* Support design and implementation of robust assurance and risk or performance frameworks across the organisation, ensuring they are based upon best practice and meet the organisations needs.
*Undertake the development and delivery of analytical products to support understanding and decision making
*Be responsible for the integrity of data and the development of key datasets, working closely with stakeholders to extract, manipulate and present data in relation to performance and analysis.
*Supervise and carry out research, development, collation, co-ordination and dissemination of management information and reports.
*Develop reports, procedures and manage/monitor data systems across the business area.
*Supervise and carry out the quality, secure handling and dissemination of data/information, maintaining confidentiality, sensitivity and a duty of care in line with Agency policy
* Intelligence experience
* Proven experience in data analysis and development of insightful reporting (inc. findings and recommendations) to enable informed decision making at corporate governance for a
* Excellent verbal, written and drafting skills (briefings/reports/presentations)
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to balance competing priorities/ pressures and working to tight deadlines.
* Experience of statistical analysis
* Proven experience of enterprise assurance/risk/performance management in line with leading good practice