We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Test Analyst to join our IT team based in London.
The role will be Responsible for testing Digital product changes, including helping to define User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, alongside estimating, planning and executing manual test scripts within Agile Sprints and during waterfall test phases. Will work collaboratively with third party development team, product managers and members of the IS teams to ensure that guest-facing channels work as expected
- A key member of the digital team to ensure guest-facing digital channels are fully tested (functional, accessibility, reliability, scalability, regression, usability, security and UAT).
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, and coordinate, deliver and testing reports.
- Work within Agile Scrums to develop User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and help maintain velocity whilst ensuring high-quality deliverables.
- Help in the development test plans and estimate testing requirements, and overall priority and schedule of digital testing activity.
- Develop manual (and automated) test cases and configurations needed to meet the testing of requirements. Execute test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of quality changes to the live environment.
- Monitor and track the resolution of defects found during the test phase of projects or operational changes as a result of incidents.
- Work alongside other test analysts and Test Lead to help drive the continual improvement of testing quality and efficiency.
- Assist in managing route to live environments from dev/build through to testing and work with implementation teams on readiness for production.
- Assist in managing third party suppliers through the delivery of their changes and releases for Quality Assurance and Change Control.
What are we looking for?
- BCS ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing or equivalent
- Understand how digital environments operate and what can go wrong
- Ability to write clear and precise acceptance criteria and corresponding test cases
- Have experience in testing IT systems, digital channels (app and web)
- Experience in using JIRA for sprint, test and defect management
What's on offer?
- Salary plus yearly performance bonus
- A free Cinema pass for you and your friends
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays.
- Plus much more!
Contact Name: Recruitment Team
Job ID: 2795324