IT Helpdesk Support
Spring Group Plc
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Spring Technology is currently looking for an experienced 1st Line Support with Office 365 experience. This is a 4-6 week contract based in Redhill, Surrey.
Main points for candidates:
* Standard hours are full time, 37 hours a week
* It is a temp role to start with the possibility that it may go perm
* The candidate will be travelling to two sites regularly and MUST be flexible with this
* Confident on the phone
* A self-starter who can work on own initiative
* Experience with Office 365
* To be able to use self-directory
* Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
The role will be responsible for:
* Offer first line technical and software support for all IT related queries, relating to hardware, software, telephony and business systems
* Provide technical and administrative support and solutions
* Follow documented control processes to ensure compliance at all times
* Resolve issues raised by internal team members and maintain an accurate history via the corporate Service Desk system
* Allocate and escalate enquiries as necessary if no immediate resolution is possible
* Create and update self-help documents via the IT Service Desk knowledge base
* Provide out of standard hours support, as per business requirements
Please send your CV now to apply !