Associate Project Manager -£30,000-£35,000- Kyle of Lochalsh
We are currently recruiting for an Associate Project Manager working for a global Defence & Engineering organisation based in the Kyle of Lochalsh on a permanent basis.
The role will be to lead small to medium projects and support the delivery of larger construction and estate management projects.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Defence & engineering business with excellent career progression.
Whats on offer?
- Salary up to £35,000
- Great career progression working within a leading Defence & Technology business
- Generous benefits package (Flexible Working Hours, Pension Scheme, Child Care Vouchers)
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Organise small and medium scale projects and support the delivery of larger projects
- Integrating the project team within the business
- Work with more senior Project Management resources to develop competence
- Define with support and maintain under review the overall aims and objectives of the Project, together with their relative priorities, and the overall scope of the Project
- Define with support and agreeing an appropriate budget, delivering the Project within this budget and managing and reporting progress against an agreed cost plan
- Managing with support the activities of the external advisors, including the management of their appointments, via appointed Procurement Team Managers
- Management with support of project documentation to include Bids, proposals and third party documentation
Qualification/ Skills & Attributes:
- Over 2 year's experience of developing small scale low to medium risk projects
- Technical qualification supplemented with HND/HNC with APM Introductory certificate preferable
- Awareness of certain aspects of sustainability and energy aspects of project delivery.
- Understanding of risk management processes and techniques
- Understanding of the Construction, Design Management Regulations
- An awareness of the principles of NEC contracts as well as JCT
If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an application or contact Sarah Kesaulija on [Telephone number removed]
Contact Name: Sarah Kesaulija
Job ID: 2794821