|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||10th February|
We have an urgent requirement for an eRostering Facilitator to cover a shortfall in staffing for one of our NHS clients.
* To work within the eRostering team providing first and second-line helpdesk support
* To provide an effective, customer focused eRostering support service, ensuring all
users are adequately trained and able to fully utilise the system; ensuring data is kept up to date and that changes are completed in a timely manner
* To ensure timely and accurate completion of changes and requests received (i.e.
updates to roster templates, staff details etc).
* To coordinate the monthly finalisation and production of time and attendance and
absence extracts to Payroll to ensure staff on eRostering are paid accurately on time.
* To manage user access to the eRostering system through the assignment (and the
suspension and termination) of user accounts and passwords, ensuring assigned
access is appropriate. Undertake regular audit of user access levels and activity.
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous experience of supporting HealthRoster and be able to hit the ground running
* Experience of supporting Healthcare professionals with regards to eRostering
* Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to extract, interpret and analyse information and produce reports
* Knowledge of records management, information governance and data protection standards
* Understanding of the staffing needs of a clinical workforce
Contact Name: Helen Warham
Job ID: 2793813