Junior Software Developer (VB.NET )
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£25000 - £32000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£25'000-£32'000 + Pension 8% + Technical Progression + Healthcare + Holidays
Horley, SurreyAmazing opportunity to join an expanding tech business that is revolutionising the eco-energy space and is recognised for their excellent staff retention, relaxed and professional work culture!Are you a software developer with experience in VB.NET and looking for a long-term career move within a business renowned for looking after their staff their interesting project work?
Established for over 30 years, our client is an industry leading business that creates software that sits with in the eco-friendly space! Growing from strength to strength, they have over 3000 customers across all industries and are constantly investing in new technology that enables them to continuously offer cutting edge solutions to new and existing customers. This is a business that understands the value in supporting its employees not just in career development but in offering great benefits that lend themselves to having a happy and healthy workforce.Working withing overall software team of 12 (including testing) you will be working on a number of internal and external applications including their CRM systems. Projects will regularly change giving you lots of variety as well and end to end development experience.This position is perfect for someone looking for a long term stable career move within a business that looks after their staff and encourages work life balance!The role:* .Net Developer
* Working on VB.NET
* Working within a software team of 12
* Working on a unique user platform
* Develop add-ons to Stark products to facilitate bespoke or additional features
* Technical support on other systems (CRM)
* Agile environmentThe Person:* Software development experience
* Experience using any development language
* Looking for end to end project experience
* Looking for a long term stable career move in a growing tech businessesReference Number: RTR89657