|Listed on:||9th February|
|Salary/Rate:||£75,000 - £85,000|
Senior Data & Analytics Manager
£75,000 - £85,000 per annum
Company client is recruiting for a Birmingham-based Senior Advanced Data Analytics Manager. The role is with a truly global organisation with an outstanding reputation, who are investing heavily in their data analytics capabilities.
The role pays up to c£85,000 basic salary exclusive of pension, bonus and flexible benefits.
Our client has experienced a double digit growth in the last five years and are forecasting for this continue, so now really is the time to be joining this organisation and team.
Youll be responsible for the execution and delivery of work of deep, advanced data analytics engagements which offer excellent levels insight, reach, security and intelligence to business stakeholders.
The keys responsibilities of the role include:
* Establishing credibility both internally and externally through your knowledge, approach, and professionalism.
* Be an active member of the team on project work, being self-starting and motivated to produce the required high standard of deliverables.
* Owning and delivering the data analysis work on a portfolio of engagements.
* Designing best practice data analytics delivery methodologies
What were looking for:
* Proven leadership within Advanced Analytics within Industry & Commerce, with one or more of the following sectors of significant interest: Telecommunications, Media, Technology, Energy, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Retail etc.
* Bachelors degree coming from a mathematics or computer science-related subjects, or demonstrable experience working with Data
* A technical background in mathematics, computer science, data analytics or similar
* Demonstrable ability in at least some of the following areas: Data Analytics, SQL and data manipulation, Data quality and cleansing techniques, Data Governance
* Experience of using data visualisation products and technologies (such as Tableau, Spotfire and, in particular, Qlikview)
* Experience of business analysis tasks and approaches
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of performing on project teams and providing deliverables
* Ability to identify and address stakeholder needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understand the clients business
* Project management skills in relation to data management projects, including developing project plans, budgets and deliverables schedules
* Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
Job ID: 2793410