|Recruiter:||Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd|
|Listed on:||7th February|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £35,000|
CAD Technician (Electrical) You will be based in or commutable from: Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Tamworth, Dudley, Rugeley and surrounding areas.
£30,000 - £35,000 + 30 Days holiday + Excellent Pension + Days Based + Progression
Are you a CAD Technician with experience working on the design of electrical schematics who is looking to join an industry leading Electrical design and manufacturing company in a long-term permanent position offering further progression?
This role creates an excellent opportunity for an experienced engineer looking to move into a well-established company well known for their excellent work-life balance and benefits package.
This well-established company's order books are full for the foreseeable future and there has never been a better time to join the company and due to their ongoing success they are now looking to expand the existing team.
This role would suit a CAD Technician with experience working on the design of electrical schematics.
- Duties include but are not limited to: Working on the design of electrical diagrams, parts lists, using specialist software and more.
- Working with blue chip clients in a variety of industries such as: Oil and Gas, FMCG and more
- Further progression
- Experience working on the design of electrical schematics/electrical control panels or similar
- You will ideally have experience of AutoCAD or Visio
- An electrical qualification will be considered advantageous but not essential
- Long term position
Electrical, Electrical Control Systems, Electrical Design, Electrical Diagrams, Schematics, CAD, AutoCAD Technician, Siemens, Rockwell, Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Tamworth, Dudley, Rugeley.
If you're interested in this role please click apply now or contact Kyle Pugh at Rise Technical recruitment for more information.
Contact Name: Kyle Pugh
Job ID: 2793010