Lead Software Test Engineer (tech start up, C++, C, Python)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£55000 - £70000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lead Software Test Engineer (tech startup, C++, C, Python)£60,000 - £70,000 - 10% bonus + excellent packageCovent Garden, LondonAre you looking to join an exciting and successful tech start up based in Silicon Beach, CA, and creating a brand new division in the UK? You will be creating company tests for their new embedded software and cutting edge interactive platform software!This is an exciting time to join and grow with the company as they continue to expand into new markets! You will utilise your skills in C/C++, Python and work around a high tech innovative software development environment.This company have taken the fitness world by storm with innovative and immersive software that has become a global hit. This is an excellent opportunity to play a major part in their next project creating the platform to grow this new division and also make huge steps in your career.This would suit someone with experience writing test software from scratch, C/C++, Python, looking for real autonomy in a vibrant start up based out of San Jose in investing heavily in the UK. You will get excellent support from those in the California base.The Role:
- Create tests for software platform and embedded software
- Tools include C/C++, Python, source code control, Bluetooth, automated build and test, CMake, Git
- Primary place of work London, very occasional travel to Silicon Beach!
- Part of a brand new division in a highly successful global startupThe Person:
- Experienced in Software test and automation
- Some experience of C/C++
- Python scripting, CMake, Git
- Source control ie: GitHub / Perforce
- Knowledge of issue tracking systems ie: JIRA, automated build and test ie: Jenkins
- Looking to be part of an exciting tech start up company!Apply now to submit your CV!