- The Company has embarked on an ambitious plan to modernize and transform using digital technologies to drive efficiency, effectiveness and new business models. As part of this plan, the company's Health and Safety incident reporting system: IRIS is undergoing significant change by way of the IRIS Modernisation project.
- This role is a Business Analyst, embedded within the company Safety & Operational Risk Performance Team. This team, on behalf of the business, is accountable for the collation, reporting and sharing of all HSE data. This role will work with the S&OR Performance Manager and Reporting & Analysis Lead in a change management role to deliver an enhanced data and reporting offer which relates to HSE data, as part of the wider IRIS Modernisation project.
- This role will be the liaison between the S&OR Performance team and colleagues in the company team, supporting the efficient capture and sharing of requirements between the two teams.
- This role will drive collaboration and conversation between the S&OR Performance team, other business teams and the company team involved in the project.
- The role will support the overall change management process for the project and will help the integration with other workstreams to reduce any risk of missed integration and unnecessary duplication of effort.
- As a Business Analyst/Change Management specialist, support the development and deployment of the IRIS Data and Reporting offer as part of the 2020 IRIS Modernisation Project
- Be the liaison between Business and teams, to effectively progress Data and reporting scope.
- Solid experience as a Business Analyst in Change Management activities
- Knowledge of and experience with SAP BW, SAP S4 HANA environments.
- A strong working knowledge of various analytics systems and processes utilised within the industry
- Strong communication/teamwork skills; Strong self-starter
- Work using Agile methodologies
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Strongly numerate and data centric experience
- Requirements collection and translation, documentation skills
- Knowledge of and experience in the use of SAP Analysis for Office/OLAP, WEBI and Microsoft Power BI
- Supports delivery of the S&OR Reporting agenda ensuring robust and sustainable offers to the line that offer fast self-serve options.
- Document the AS IS offering for IRIS reporting including both user requirements and system solutions
- Fully understand and then document the To Be IRIS Reporting offer and its impacts on user need
- Works in conjunction with S&OR performance team to ensure that all business requirements are captured, documented and integrated within the overall IRIS Modernisation Project
- Collaborate with data architects and developers to help define architectures and agree solutions
- Support the over arching change management process and progress for the IRIS Modernisation project
Please Quote REF - JS2325
Contact Name: Eilidh Smith
Job ID: 2792423