£400 - £462
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
ORACLE DBA // ORACLE E-BUSINESS SUITE // ORACLE EBS // Norfolk // Initial 3 months // Umbrella £400 - £462/day A BAU Support contract has arisen for an Oracle DBA with an immediate start within a public sector organisation. The successful candidate will have a very broad understanding of Oracle Database architecture & technologies. Our client is specifically seeking DBA's with a proven track record of database administration across complex data migration and will have worked with high volume databases in Oracle.
Key requirements for the Oracle Database Administrator
* Oracle EBS/Oracle e-business suite
Commercial experience of the following will need to be demonstrated on your CV-
* Database administration
* Database design, integration & architecture
* Clustering / Performance tuning
* Oracle DBA Certification (Desirable)
* IT or Computer Science Graduate (Desirable)The successful application will be required to;
* Work with internal and external staff scoping,specifying and implementing databases as part of a new ICT system
* Establish, maintain and perform proactive and reactive support procedures
* Perform regular reviews and checks of business continuity arrangements
* Perform patching, upgrades and renewals
* Investigate, diagnose and resolve any database related incidents
* Provide and maintain database import, export, interface and reporting
* Work with business and ICT system experts
* Maintain details knowledge of relevant IT trends and best practice
* Produce and maintain scripts
* Monitor and optimise the performance of the ERP Oracle database
If you are interested in the opportunity, please send your up to date CV to myself.