Business Process Manager - London
£75000 - £85000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Business Process Manager - Insurance
£75000 - £85000 per annum
Permanent Business Process Manager to implement, embed and evolve a business process management (BPM) capability within Data Management and Operations (DM&O).
Based in the London office the Business Process Manager role will be someone who works with the global stakeholders to drive out a common set of processes delivering operational efficiency and process improvement through process optimisation. The role holder will have solid business process management expertise in building out this capability across geographically distributed teams. They will be responsible for creating a BPM framework and appropriate tooling, embedding this within the team.
* Drive and deliver process improvement and operational efficiency through process optimisation
* Develop a BPM framework and implement appropriate tooling to support dynamic business driven business process management
* Educate and train the business on the use of BMP and tooling
* Develop a centre of excellence for all business process management activity
Qualifications & Experience
* Knowledge of methodologies to drive continuous improvement through process re-engineering (such as BPR and Lean Six Sigma)
* Knowledge of smart BPM tools and experience implementing these tools
* Experience of working with a consulting or central business improvement team
* Experience in the re-insurance, or insurance industry beneficial