Desktop Support Manager
£50000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Working for an award-winning retail technology company who provides IT support to high end Retailers and Hospitality with clients such as Ted Baker, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, Vue Cinemas and many more.
This role is based in their Northampton Office with the requirement to travel to various other sites around the UK.
What will they ask you to do?
To manage the delivery of a quality Desktop IT service to multiple clients. Utilising the Desktop resources available (internally or working on-site at the client location), this role must ensure all services and systems are supported and developed in line with the changing business requirements of their high-profile retail clients, meeting the agreed quality standards.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the Desktop Support team, managing rota's/work to ensure the correct teams are in place to cover the workload.
This role will also involve reviewing the quality of service being delivered (SLA performance), identify issues and resolve with the Desktop Support team. You must ensure the relevant procedures and tools are in place to enable the team to perform correctly.
Do you feel this is the right role for you?
- Long standing service of employees
- Great company benefits
- Positive working environment
- Variety within work
Is this the role for you?
If you can answer "Yes" to the following questions then, this role shall be of interest to you
- Worked within a fashion retail environment delivering IT services and projects
- Experience of working in a Tier 1 or Tier 2 environment
- Managed a team of up to 10 people
- Good working knowledge of ITIL processes and controls
- Experience in forming effective working relationships
- Proven experience in dealing with negotiation, conflict and issue management
- Worked for an IT solutions provider and been responsible for managing client relationships