Trainline is an innovative, tech business with a mission to bring together the world's rail, coach and other travel services into one simple experience. We aim to make travel easier and more accessible, encouraging people to make more environmentally sustainable travel choices. We're hugely proud to be the world's leading independent rail and coach travel platform and rank among the highest-rated travel and ticketing apps globally. Today, we offer our customers travel to thousands of destinations in and across 45 countries in Europe and beyond. That's more than £3.2 billion in ticket sales annually, and over 96 million visits to our apps and websites each month. In another major milestone, last summer Trainline listed on the London Stock Exchange and is now part of the FTSE 250.
Our culture is central to our success.?We're driven to sustain our phenomenal growth from recent years, and this means we're always working closely and collaboratively to turn our ideas into reality. It's this sense of pace, innovating and improving pretty much everything we do, that makes Trainline so exciting and unique - we truly believe our work has a genuine impact and will change travel for the better.
A truly data-driven organisation, Trainline relies on data at levels of the organisation, so maintaining a high quality of data is paramount to continue our growth. Having undergone a transformation of our web analytics setup in 2019, building a clean foundation from the ground-up, we seek an experienced Analytics Implementation Specialist to manage our suite of tags. The Analytics Implementation Specialist will work with the marketing and product teams to deliver end-to-end tagging; from gathering requirements, implementing tags and testing to ensure data capture is accurate and third parties tools are populating properly. You'll be working with the marketing teams to ensure their data needs are met and that they are effectively leveraging our datalayer.
- All marketing tagging & tracking across the digital ecosystem, including desktop, mobile and app platforms via GTM.
- Keep us up to date with industry developments and best practise marketing tag implementation techniques.
- Monitor and optimise tags for site performance.
- Maintain Observepoint and automated test suite to ensure no regressions to tagging occur.
- Monitor data and tag quality and proactively investigate issues and discrepancies.
- Maintain documentation of tagging standards
Skills and Experience
- Experience with Google Analytics and GTM.
- Understanding of the complete Google Marketing Platform stack.
- Have implemented marketing tags and pixels for various providers.
- Understanding of how analytics generated audiences can drive marketing effectiveness.
- Have worked in fast-paced, agile teams.
- An ability to liaise with commercial and technical stakeholders.
Contact Name: Ben Ross
Job ID: 2791212