Requirements Engineer vacancy requiring profound AxiomSL knowledge for our Zürich based client in the consulting sector.
- 5+ years years of clearly demonstrated satisfactory work performance in industry or related experience
- Excellent understanding of shareholding reporting and regional differences such as reporting deadlines and SQL skills
- Ability to create training material for business to effectively use new system functionality as well as to research data issues and subsequently provide solution to the issues
- Work experience with a scrum-based approach to software development
- Extensive data analysis skills to understand data flow from Front Office system to Back office systems and ultimately to reporting systems
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Conveying between the business and technical stakeholders
- Operating with IT project teams and business stakeholders to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into functional requirements and be able to create project plans
- Developing conceptual designs and mock-ups from which application and solutions are created as well as looking after the software development life-cycle
- Working with various data provider teams across the organisation and creating functional specifications for technology changes to reporting processes
- Preparing recommendations for process control improvements coupled with answering for testing and implementation of regulatory rule changes that impact reporting processes
- Coordinating the remediation of reporting anomalies as well as analysing regulatory inquiries related to position data
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Contact Name: Jacob Melser
Job ID: 2790248