|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||31st January|
|Salary/Rate:||£17 - £17|
SC Service Desk Analyst / Helpdesk Analyst x 3
Fantastic Opportunities have arisen with a significant client in Milton Keynes
for several IT Service Desk Analysts / Helpdesk Analysts.
* To provide resolutions to incidents within SLA. To validate and record incidents where necessary and to ensure that incident records are correctly updated with accurate details and activities.
* To ensure incidents and service requests are managed and progressed for the end customer within the contractual SLA
* To provide a focal point of communication and technical escalation
* To liaise with all other internal departments and external partners
* Co-ordination of all service functions within specified range
* To vet and provide effective resolution of incidents; using a sound knowledge of networking architecture and protocols to assist with the troubleshooting.
* Follow procedures relevant to job role
* To act as a strong mentor and guide to all other Service Desk Analysts
* Perform administrative duties where necessary
* Contact with end customer, third parties and internal resolver groups.
* Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
* Periodically review Daisy Security Policies - centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
* Carry out any 'ad hoc' assignments as and when required.
* To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
* Technical Helpdesk experience - 3 years
* Customer Service experience including a good telephone manner - 2 years
* A thorough working knowledge of Windows Vista & Windows 10.
* MS Office, Outlook, LocalRoaming profile, Active Directory & Exchange as well as experience of remote support.
* Knowledge of hardware - Desktop PC's, Laptops & Printers
* Appreciation of networking technologies & protocols, e.g. Routers, Hubs, Switches, TCP/IP
* Currently working towards an MCSA/E or CCNA accreditation.
* Making informed decisions
* Team Work
* Able to use own initiative
* Ability to work under pressure
* Attention to detail
* Flexible working attitude
* Active Team player
* Tact & diplomacy
* Reliable and Honest
Contact Name: Melanie Clarke
Job ID: 2790015