6 Months Initially
An Electrical/Electronic Technician is required for build, test, fault finding and repair of various electrical and electronic systems and components for my client. The home location for the role will be at our Malvern site working with the production team. Common tasks will include harness manufacture and enclosures assembly to standard electrical drawings as well as PCB modification or basic PCB assembly.
- Good competencies with electronic technician tools: a. Hand tools. b. Soldering iron and heat gun. c. Competent with an oscilloscope
- Capable of producing deliverable items from full drawing packs with minimal additional help.
- Capable of rapid prototyping working from basic/block diagram drawings and documenting own work.
- Good electronic technician skills. Experience in:
- PCB population (through hole and surface mount)
- Wire harness manufacture (experience with crimp tools)
- Enclosure wiring.
- Basic fault finding and rectification at system and component level.
- Experience in electrical and electronic assembly wiring.
- PCB population and inspection including SMD.
- Basic understanding of digital & analogue electronics.
- Self-motivated and able to track and complete tasks.
- IT literate - use of MS Office and able to use custom applications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Open, honest, enthusiastic team player
Experience & Qualifications
- Further education in Electrical or Electronic engineering (e.g ONC, HNC, HND, NVQ Level 2)
- Proven ability to work successfully within design constraints.
- Experience using electronic lab equipment to make measurements on and for test and debugging of electronic circuits.
- Valid UK driving license.
Contact Name: Victoria Akokhia-King
Job ID: 2789858