|Listed on:||29th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£35,000 - £35,000|
Service Delivery Manager
Solihull, West Midlands
£Competitive Plus Benefits
SSP Worldwide are a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. We provide core technology solutions, distribution and trading capability, advanced analytics and solution delivery.
Want to work with great people in modern offices and have the opportunity to progress and develop your career? Our team is growing, so we are on the lookout for a passionate Service Delivery Manager to join our Managed Services Team based in our Solihull office.
The purpose of the Service Delivery Manager will be:
To manage the performance of services to SSP clients as agreed in the contract and ensure that the service levels are achieved.
We'd like to meet a Service Delivery Manager with:
- Working knowledge/experience of working with ITIL and its frameworks.
- A real passion to provide resolutions to customers through a high level of customer service.
- Relatable work experience within an IT service management environment.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work proactively and independently.
- Working knowledge of insurance industry or experience of working with any SSP product would be highly regarded.
The Service Delivery Manager's responsibilities include:
- In consultation with the customer, negotiates service level requirements and agrees service levels and that the delivery meets these targets.
- Creates and maintains a catalogue of available services.
- Diagnoses service delivery problems and initiates actions to maintain or improve levels of service.
- Establishes and maintains operational methods, procedures and facilities in assigned area of responsibility and reviews them regularly for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensures that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services.
- Ensures that such problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting systems.
- Provides customer service, including technical advice and guidance.
- Helps customers to clarify their requirements; documents the conclusions reached, and contributes to preparing and supporting bids and sales proposals.
What's in it for you?
- A unique working environment where you'll be surrounded by passionate experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
- The opportunity to be yourself.
- A generous salary and matching pension scheme.
- A clear, personal learning and development plan that provides the frameworks and development solutions to ensure everyone has the opportunity to maximise their performance and realise their potential.
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + Public Holidays), free parking and life assurance.
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as experience days and gym memberships, to wellbeing benefits like healthcare cashback plans, and so much more.
What are SSP's values?
We have a strong, clear vision - to be the leading provider of insurance technology software - and our values describe what makes SSP unique, and capture the SSP spirit that runs through everything we do.
Respect - Ownership - Collaboration - Innovation - Energy
A career with us:
SSP believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. It is crucial therefore to employ and invest in the best. At SSP, we believe that our diversity makes us stronger. As an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate and support everyone who works for us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in our working practices and are proud of our inclusive culture.
It goes without saying that we do not discriminate on any basis. Instead we continue to actively promote equality and grow our diverse workforce for the benefit of our customers, products, our business and our people.
To apply for the role of Service Delivery Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Service Manager, IT Services Manager, IT Operations Manager, Head of Managed Services, IT Manager, Development Manager, or IT Team Manager.
Contact Name: SSP Branded
Job ID: 2789166