SAP FI Functional Consultant
The Right Staff
plus up to 20% bonus
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SAP FI TechnoFunctional Consultant - salary based on experience...
Based in the UK or Europe and working with, primarily, French customers. Passport & Visa allowing travel around Europe is required and you can be based from home in any European country with my client's office present, providing you're near an airport hub. Travel is primarily to France and some attendance to projects in neighbouring countries may be required.
- You'll have at least, five years of SAP Finance and S/4HANA TechnoFunctional experience
- You'll have knowledge of the SLO implementation methodology
- Fluency in speaking and writing in English
- You'll preferably be multilingual beyond French and English
- You'll have a background in SAP FICO modules and S/4HANA across a wide variety of industries
Your next employer:
- 98% customer retention
- 30% annual growth for the last three years
- A tight-knit group who are often as successful in their personal lives as they are in their job
What you'll be doing:
- Leading consulting engagements on customer site
- Undertaking Pre-sales activities and requirement gathering
- Translate functional requirements into technical specifications
- Participates in design and development reviews
- Analyse, design, develop and implement new functionality using best practice
My name is Alisdair Clennan, Director of TRST and I'm available 8am to 8pm Monday to Thursday and 10am to 6pm Friday to Sunday to discuss further details on the role, as required.