IT Technical Business Analyst
A leading Financial Organisation based in the City of London currently require an IT Technical Business Analyst for an initial contract of 6 Months paying £530pd PAYE.
Summary of Role
This role is for a Business Analyst working on the Data Framework project within Capital Markets IT.
The Data Framework provides a central data store for all the Front Office Orders, RFQs, Transactions and Collateral information. It also provides Market Data sourcing, Data distribution, client, instrument and referential data and is driven by an electronic Data Dictionary application : Collibra.
The work will focus on the integration and distribution of data feeds around the Data Framework and the need for new and enhanced business rules microservices.
Delivery of comprehensive business analysis for the development team, working with BAs on the project as well as other IT project teams and the key business contacts.
List of expected deliverables / results:
- Specification of business rules for microservices, CEMAFORR and Data Framework APIs
- Maintenance and promoting best practices around the data dictionary of the bank
- Interaction with developers to define implementation specs
- Interaction with other IT teams to explain and communicate on Data Framework API services
- Assisting with the task processes through scrum, jira and kanban, techniques.
Key BA skillset:
- Knowledge of at least one of Capital Market asset classes.
- Experience of capital market processes around pricing and Sales/Trader workflow (Clearing obligations, costs and charges, funding curve assignments, Credit & XVA - all beneficial)
- Skilled in Data analysis and using data tooling.
- Knowledge on the MIFID2 regulatory reporting principles is desirable.
- Technical investigative and analysis skills.
- Excellent communications and proven documentation capabilities.
Experience Required :
- Technical Business Analysis skills and the ability to self-manage their projects.
- Able to define projects requirements; manage issues and deliver to a schedule.
- Technical Business Analysis skills
- Data analysis experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, displaying accuracy and attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and ability to engage and influence individuals.
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to build good working relationships.
- SQL Server / Sybase SQL.
- Experience of financial markets.
- Able to specify requirements and enhancements to solutions to deliver business front-office workflows and functionalities.
- Data Science interest.
- Python. (Highly Advantageous)
- Good Rates, FX or Equity financial knowledge.
If this would interest you please could you send your CV in the first instance
Contact Name: Richard Davies
Job ID: 2788181