|Listed on:||24th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£35,000 - £35,000|
|Start Date:||2020-01-24 00:00:00|
Technical Support Team Leader
Up to £35,000 per annum Plus Extensive Benefits (see below)
SiPalto are telephony and VoIP experts with our own portfolio of products that meet all of businesses' voice, video and communications needs.
From our inception in 2009, we have grown organically and developed an incredible range of solutions, including our flagship product, SiP Cloud, a VoIP hosted platform. We offer exceptional value in network solutions that are coupled with intuitive design and advanced technical concepts and deliver simple working solutions.
Now, with more than 200 business customers, we are looking to grow our team. As such, we are looking for a Technical Support Team Leader to join us in Haggerston and support our continued expansion.
As the Technical Support Team Leader, you will:
- Manage the daily operations of the Technical Support Department
- Oversee the resolution of 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support queries primarily focusing on VoIP and broadband
- Act as the 3rd Line point of escalation for junior members of the support team
- Work with the 4th line support team regarding company hardware infrastructure
- Act in a hands-on capacity, dealing with requests received via phone and email
- Troubleshoot, test, diagnose and resolve faults with third party suppliers
- Manage the support ticketing system, ensuring high customer service levels
- Write knowledge base articles and guides on performing common system configuration changes
- Deliver training, upgrades and installations for customers on hardware and software
- Use a remote desktop to configure customer software and hardware devices
- Mentor and train junior Support Engineers
- Be an effective manager to your team
Interested? As the Technical Support Team Leader, you will need:
- At least five years' experience in a multi-client helpdesk and/or customer facing support role and the desire to step up into a team leader role
- Experience of leading or managing a small technical team
- Knowledge and an understanding of VoIP phone systems and SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), including administering phone system changes (setting up call routing, ring groups etc.) and provisioning a variety of different VoIP handsets
- Knowledge of setting up, configuring and troubleshooting Draytek routers, Draytek wifi access points, and Draytek switches
- Knowledge of configuring VLANs, firewall rules and WiFi, bandwidth management and upgrading firmware
Although not essential, ideally, you will have knowledge of the following: Cisco, Netgear and Draytek switches and/or firewalls configuration and maintenance, programming, scripting and Linux command line.
A CCNA certificate (or equivalent) would be beneficial, as would a full, valid driving licence.
Other organisations may call this role Support Team Leader, Network Support Team Leader, Software Support Manager, VoIP Support Manager, Helpdesk Team Lead, Desktop Support Team Lead, or Technical Support Manager.
But what's in it for you?
- Discretionary Christmas Bonus
- Develop your career and step into a Team Leader role
- Generous training budget for external courses
- Work with an incredible in-house designed and built system
- 25 days' annual leave per year + Bank Holidays
- Optional holiday buy back scheme of up to five days
- Great perks such as office lunches and summer and Christmas party
Webrecruit and SiPalto are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Technical Support Team Leader, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Contact Name: SiPalto Branded
Job ID: 2787087