|Listed on:||22nd January|
|Salary/Rate:||£42,746 - £48,109|
Project Manager / Business Analyst - Systems
£42,746 - £48,109
2 year fixed term
As a Project Manager / Business Analyst, you will have experience within product management, specifically end-to-end delivery of products, with good experience on technical software products, and a collaborative and positive personality.
When our client says this is an exciting time, they really mean it as they are embarking on a major strategic change project that will see their organisation continue to be a leading expert in the field of educational research. You will project manage the specification, development, and testing of the new eAssessment system. This includes the requirements gathering, functional specifications and working closely with our client’s on-site developers to ensure that what is developed is fit for purpose. Working with the IT Development Team, Software Tester and User Researchers, you will plan and lead user acceptance and functional testing, ensuring the system is signed off at each delivery point.
You’re an experienced Business Analyst and you’re comfortable communicating with system developers and customers. What’s also important is that you bring a structured approach to analysis and documentation, and you’re quality focused.
- Project management expertise including budgets and resources
- Expert level Excel skills
- A logical and analytical approach able to deliver high-quality outputs to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and able to analyse, understand and produce detailed information accurately
- Experience and understanding of the software development process
- Understanding of database technology, personal data governance and security
You’ll be a good fit for this role, if:
- You are a natural problem-solver used to reacting quickly to shifting priorities in a demanding environment
- You have a proactive and professional approach
- You have a strong desire to develop and improve the customer experience, always striving to deliver high-quality output
- You can build rapport with stakeholders and convey technical work in "plain English"
- You can work collaboratively to ensure the overall programme goals are achieved
Other companies may call this role Technical Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Delivery Manage, or Change IT Manager.
Why join our client?
Our client has a worldwide reputation as a leading independent provider of education research and analysis. They are a registered charity that has contributed evidence, in-depth knowledge, and research expertise to support the creation of an excellent education for all children and young people for over seventy years. Improving the lives of children and young people is at the heart of everything our client does.
- Competitive salary of £42,746 - £48,109
- Generous pension scheme
- Free parking
- 30 days’ holiday per year plus Bank Holidays + additional discretionary days
- Excellent support for professional development
- Great work/life balance (35 hours worked per week)
This is a 2 year fixed-term contract.
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation and an equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
So, if you are looking for a fresh, new challenge as a Project Manager / Business Analyst, apply via the button shown. This vacancy has been placed by Webrecruit on behalf of our client.
Contact Name: Dan Kilshaw
Job ID: 2786225