Our clients SAP Project Managers are responsible for leading, planning and delivering large, complex global SAP related projects which will vary in size, subject matter, industry sectors and geography.
Project Managers will be the single point of contact for their allocated Projects within the customers and are therefore responsible for the relationship with the customer and the quality and timeliness of the client delivery.
Project Managers will therefore be expected to manage across a number of SAP projects and may be allocated to anything from running a single, large, complex programme of work, through to running a number of smaller engagements concurrently.
Our clients Project Managers are expected to work collaboratively with our pre-sales teams to ensure that Delivery are fully engaged in the pre-sales process, developing robust project plans and proposals, in order to ensure successful end-to-end delivery of projects, and they will also work alongside the Delivery management team to develop and improve processes and collateral to continuously improve our project delivery methodology.
Project managers will also be expected to support and mentor less experienced members of the team in order to support the development of a strong project management capability.
- Project management of allocated projects
- Stakeholder management of the customer to ensure project delivery is in line with both Our Client and Customer Expectations
- Co-ordination and communication across the Clients Delivery teams to ensure correct allocation and usage of resources within allocated projects
- Consulting with clients on organisational change management requirements
- Matrix management of resources allocated to projects.
- Project financial control, management and billing
- Input to presales activities, and verification of project plans developed during the pre-sales process to ensure satisfactory delivery can be achieved.
- Communication and collaboration with the Client Delivery team to ensure consistent project communication with the customer, including customer escalations and governance
- Any other reasonable duty or request
Desired Skills and Experience
- Comprehensive SAP Project Management background, delivering projects across a variety of modules in SAP and ERP
- Extensive project management experience, with at least some hands-on experience of SAP project delivery
- Experience of at least one formal project delivery methodology, such as SAP Activate or Prince2
- Expert in all aspects of project management including budget control, resource and project planning, change management and risk & issue management
- Experience of S4Hana 1909
- Experienced across a variety of business sectors
- Expert in the use of planning tools such as MS Project
- Proven ability to deliver large SAP projects within complex customer environments
- Excellent client interaction skills, ability to steer customer through difficult decision gates
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Business change management and transformation skills
- Ability to disseminate information and present it to the customer in terms they understand
- An experienced leader with the ability to motivate others
- Well organised with an ability to manage conflicting demands and deadlines
- Calm under pressure with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Keen to develop, learn new skills and to share knowledge with colleagues
- Flexible, and must be prepared to travel to client sites across the UK and globally as required this may be Canada
- This role can be as a Contractor or Contract to Perm The Sary for Perm is £90k plus benefits please include your salary or day rate expectations
Contact Name: Mark
Reference: TJ/9209/MA SAP PM 01
Job ID: 2786217