Project Manager - Leeds - 60K
£40,000 - £60,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Project Manager
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Our client is an award-winning technology business, are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their Leeds office which is based just off the west ring road. This role would be suitable for a Project Manager with strong business change experience and an appreciation of technology.
* Work with business stakeholders to help shape and design appropriate programme delivery structures that ensure efficient IT delivery.
* Ensure a continuous focus on commercials during the lifecycle of the project
* Provide strong direction to the IT delivery team, ensuring proactive management of milestones, risks and issues.
* Maintain a focus on delivery strategy and standards for all phases of the development lifecycle.
* Promote a customer centric culture and maintain a focus on quality in every
* Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with a defined methodology
* Leading and motivating multi-disciplined project teams, prioritising the work which needs to be done to deliver the customer outcomes in the most efficient manner.
* Manage and review resources on a regular basis, identifying and securing new / additional resources as required. Proactively identify risks and issues in a timely manner and directly manage proposals for mitigation and corrective actions as required.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Able to drive start-up of projects where scope is ambiguous and provide both direction and knowledge in the set-up and execution of the delivery plan and provide technical insight throughout.
* Expert in the various delivery techniques and quality assurance to ensure the appropriate design of delivery model (programme/ portfolio of work)
* Comprehensive knowledge of delivery lifecycle techniques and ensure the most efficient delivery practices are deployed.
* Skilful communicator with excellent ability to build relationships at all levels and communicate well with a wide range of Stakeholders, internal client groups and employees
* Proven ability to think and act commercially
* Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others to achieve the delivery outcome.
* Demonstrates strong leadership qualities ability to inspire others to achieve objectives and to hold them accountable for high standards of performance
For further details or a conversation regarding the role and business please apply.