Digital Project Manager
£35000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This established creative and development agency is looking for a Digital Project Manager with exceptional organisation, communication and planning skills, to join their team working across the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
You will be responsible for the management of internal and external team members, to ensure projects can be delivered on time, whilst working to tight deadlines and budget constraints. You must be personable and have the ability to communicate professionally with their global and UK based clients.
Duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Planning resource and timings to suit ever-changing client requirements
- Communicating to internal stakeholders around all aspects of the digital project lifecycle
- Communicating with clients on a daily basis via email, telephone and conference call, as well as face-to-face meetings as required
- Communicating project briefs and scopes (and defining these) to the project teams
- Coordinating with all project teams, including design, development and quality assurance, to ensure deliverables are kept on track
- Supporting the project teams with tracking issues and scheduling of regular meetings regarding all active projects
- Being able to manage multiple digital projects at the same time
- Being responsible for ensuring governance documentation is provided with project deliveries
Skills and experience:
- Experience in the digital marketing field, preferably within another Agency
- Understanding of project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Understanding of CMS based web-platforms
- Understanding of CLM and other iPad digital marketing tools/platforms
- Experience of project management tools such as Jira, Slack, or similar
- An appreciation for attention-to-detail in all that you do
- At least 2 years commercial experience
They are a digital marketing agency providing tactical and innovative solutions to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. The team is growing to meet the increasing requirements of their global client base meaning there are opportunities for a Digital Project Manager to join them.
They are a friendly team of creative minds, strategic thinkers and technical specialists, with a proven track record of delivering high quality across the business. They are forward-thinking, with an eye on emerging technologies to support their clients' digital marketing strategies.
You should be a driven individual who will go the extra mile to achieve success, and be proud of the work that you will be helping to deliver. They are looking for a candidate who can operate as a team-player, whilst also being able to generate their own tasks in order to fulfil a project's requirements successfully.
- Private healthcare
- 5% company pension contribution
- Rewards and recognition, and discretionary bonuses
- Regular company events and activities
- Breakfast bar
- Additional long service benefits
- 28 days holiday