It is an exciting time to join GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) as we drive forward to become the world's leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer. Are you excited by the prospect of delivering value through new tech solutions? Does a role that enables development of innovative digital solutions and optimising existing systems sound interesting to you? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for DevOps Digital Manager to join our team in our Ware Manufacturing site, supporting our tech strategy & solutions for > 1000 employees.
As part of the site-based Tech team, the key purpose of this role is to drive value for the business through Digital Data & Analytics solutions. The role requires a balance of business process acumen and technical breadth. The ability to operate in a flexible and agile way to drive efficiency and improvements is key.
The role has physical / hands-on requirements that necessitate the ability to:
- Frequently put on manufacturing gowning and personal protective equipment.
- Potentially be part of an on-call support rota
Responsibilities are split between development activities and operations activities. The aim of this role is to deliver value to the customer early and often.
- Owning/managing Products through the complete Agile Lifecyle
- Lead full systems deployments / upgrades as well as coordination of feature releases for validated systems
- Provide product strategy and leadership to ensure sustained component currency
- Manage vendor partnerships and relationships with non-Tech teams
- Identify and progress opportunities to improve systems, interfaces, business processes and performance by effectively exploiting technology to meet business objectives.
- Drive service optimization for Manufacturing products at a site level
- Provide 1st line support for Manufacturing Excellence products, managing operational issues to conclusion
- Manage site product instance configuration, monitoring & backlog demand.
- Quickly and professionally adapt priorities in a constantly evolving environment based on demand and value
- Manage local partnerships with Operations, Technical, Engineering & Quality organizations, ensuring appropriate governance of risk, quality and compliance
- Engage with site tiered accountability process and participate in Tech Performance Management processes
Basic Requirements: (list what must indicated or strongly implied on a resume)
- Demonstrated success using Lean Sigma or equivalent processes to affect continuous improvement.
- Strong background in delivering/leading business change projects
- Bachelor's degree in IT, engineering, computing, science or equivalent experience
- Experience developing or maintaining GxP applications
- 3+ years application functional knowledge gained by developing or supporting MES/IT systems
- 5+ years experience developing or maintaining GxP applications
- Practical experience of Agile Methodologies.
- Strong conceptual thinking, modelling, analytical, problem-solving skills and learning agility
- Strong interpersonal, communication, relationship-building, teamwork and influencing skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with a good understanding of manufacturing principles and practices and experience supporting Manufacturing shop floor systems
- Knowledge of Lab execution systems
- Holder of ITIL Foundation certificate
- Experience with Validated Computer Systems
- Experience with information protection / cyber security tools and protocols
- Experience with OPC and/or Automation systems
- Experience leading projects or holder of project management certification
- 3+ years hands-on application programming / trouble shooting skills
Contact Name: GSK
Job ID: 2785295