An opportunity has arisen for a Problem and Change Manager based in Hampshire.
As a Problem, Change and MIM Manager you will be working with all delivery teams and the Project Office. You will also be responsible for the adherence of all departments & processes for all the ITIL disciplines across the business.
- Own all aspects of Problem and Change management and release processes & policies
- Work closely with the 3rd Party and onsite Service Delivery Managers. Ensuring that once a major incident is over a problem record is opened for tracking.
- Actively work within the ticket queues ensuring that SLA's are met and follow up with technical teams for the provision of the root cause analysis into problem records
- Work with all the company's customers and 3rd parties.
Skills and Qualifications
- An understanding of change management and the change process
- Understanding of the full ITIL lifecycle for Change, Release, Problem & MIM
- Knowing of life-cycle management and service improvement methods would be beneficial
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
If you are interested in making an application for this role, please register your interest by hitting the "apply" button!