This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting businesses in the East Midlands, as they continue their accelerated growth. They are now recruiting for an experienced 3rd Line IT Support Engineer to join their high-calibre team in Leicester.
- Michael Page are partnered with one of the UK's foremost marketing agencies, as they continue to expand across all their core functions.
- The business boast an award-winning suite of industry-leading marketing solutions, tailored towards a wide and varied client base across the country.
- With an employee base of over 500, and turnover exceeding £80m, they have enjoyed their best year to date, and have incredibly exciting plans heading into 2020.
- As the 3rd Line IT Support Engineer, you will have a range of responsibilities, largely Wintel-based, covering servers, desktops, and elements of networking.
- You will join an established team, taking responsibility for BAU support at a 3rd line level of an on-premise server estate, largely made up up Windows Server 2012 and VMware servers.
- In addition, you will cover extensive project responsibilities as part of the wider team, gaining involvement in cutting edge Microsoft solutions, such as Office365, Teams and InTune.
- Whilst the company have an experienced Database Administrator, as the 3rd Line IT Support Engineer, you will also overlap to gain some SQL exposure.
As the successful candidate for the 3rd Line IT Support Engineer vacancy, you will be experienced in:
- Windows Server 2012
- Active Directory
£32,000 - £35,000 + corporate befits package.